Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The manuscript is written in Indonesian or English.
- Title, Abstract and Keywords must be written in two languages (Indonesian and English).
- Written using MS Word on A4 size paper (210 mm x 297 mm), font Times New Roman size 12, spacing 1.15. The upper margin 3 cm, the lower margin 3 cm, 3 cm left margin and right margin 3 cm. The length of the manuscript is 16 pages max (excluding attachments).
- Reference or term outside Indonesian language must be written in italics (italic) if the manuscript is written in Indonesian.
- Reference or term outside of English language should be written in italics (italic) if the manuscript is written in English.
- Tables and images (pictures, graphics, photographs, illustrations, and the like) maximum 20% of the number of pages of the manuscript.
- Image in appropriate size and in high resolution (send in separate file as an attachment).
- Citation and Reference are written according to APA style